This article explains how to configure FTP connection with
If you do not have FileZilla installed in your local computer, please click here to download and install it.
If you are not sure your FTP login info please click here for the details
- Start FileZilla
- Click on File then Site Manager. Click the New Site button, and assign a name for this
entry. You should then see boxes for Host, Port, Protocol, Logon type, User, and Password.
- Enter FTP address in the Host field. You can obtain FTP address from Control Panel (like ftp.phpFast.com)
- Enter "21" in the Port field.
- On the protocol pull-down menu, select FTP - File Transfer Protocol.
- On the Logon type pull-down menu, select Normal.
your FTP account logon and password in the User and Password fields.
- Click the Transfer settings tab. Verify that Passive mode is enabled.
- Click Connect in the Site Manager window.
Your FTP account should login
successfully, and your files will appear in the Remote site
the program window.